Sunday 15 March 2009

OMG its been ages~~~

I cannot believe it!! I totally forgot that I have a blog which i promised i would keep it updated always. What can I do, most of the time I'm physically and mentally exhausted after work besides nothing much happens anyway.. So it has been like what 6 months since i last posted, past my birthday, valentine day, xmas day and chinese new year... tried lost of Korean cooking.. jja jang myun, dak kang jung and went to try some korean food in restaurants, always ever looking out for kimchi 김치 when i go into a chinese supermarket or when i actually have day off i would be actually watching drama all the way till my next working day.. Beside I thought all my friends who would actually read my blog might have died from bleeding after hearing me sing in my last post. But not to worry, I think my Korean pronunciation might have just improved (or that's what i keep telling myself) Wait a minute, I've just ask one of my friend to listen to my old post (can't believe i actually asked a friends to listen to my horrible and embarrassing singing especially in Korean just cause i can't pronounce it properly). This is what he commented, "it sounded like... you were just reading it".. Obviously ain't it? That was when I just started learning to speak Korean... anyways to prove that i have slightly improved (say 1%) I will be posting up a few new song, which i promise has not been practising till i can sing it perfectly not to say i can sing it perfectly anyways. And also by the way just to let you know i can sing by heart the song 'I believe'. Thanks to George Bar, the only romanization korean song! blah~~ anyways i'm better off to recording and prove all these while with the on off learning korean i can sing better now... cheerios

No comments: