Sunday 1 June 2008

gay and the city...

-== Please be aware this may contain spoilers ==-

ya so what... I freaking waited for like 2 years for season 7 sex and the city to be air.. knowing very well it was never gonna happened, ya they stopped at season 6 HANGING!!! I knew very well there ain't no season 7 (was hoping deep down inside they might just change their minds and start season 7!) I mean how can u stop a season when CarrieB was just getting back with Mr.Big?? could atleast show that they got married or something like fast forward a few years.. Geess.. its just practically made me hanging. (p.s: I do know I'm a Series junky addict)

so ya times pass I then totally got over the fact that season 7 is never gonna exist till the MOVIE came out!!! Freaking 28 May! Well looks like I'm not the only one literally left hanging in their seats for 2 freaking year (mind my language today). Ya so it was fully book since a month ago for their premier. Sux! Super Sux! Right so I thought why not try the next day. Which I did.. this time literally on my knees begging for the ticket.. (ok over exaggerated) Yup it was again fully booked.. How can I be such an idiot to actually monitor if it was getting fully book through the cinema website when I could have just gone down to the cinema to get the ticket.. you see the problem is I-M L-A-Z-Y. So it was alright at the end, me and my mates decided to watch something else SINCE IT WAS F**KING FULLY SOLD OUT. When on to watch 'What Happens in Vega' instead. Funny, crying and not because it was sad but it was so freaking funny it was tears of joy. So anyway love Cameron Diaz toned body but too bad its a little wrinkly but I totally salute her for not surrendering under the knives and aging gracefully.

So I couldn't take it anymore and decided to get the Sex and the city ticket in advance for the next day. Come on disappointed twice in a row is not really a good idea.. it can cause serious damage especially when someone has been waiting for freaking 2 years.

When to watch it straight after work.. only to be shot by a promotional photographer in my stinky uniform!! How sexy is that!? I could have seriously won a trip to New York!! but hope people digs white and black and no makeup geeky at that time kinda fashion idea (not really Carrie B style isn't it?) So what happened to Mr.Big and CarrieB? there ain't gonna be any spoilers here if your planing to piggy back on my excitement to see what I'm gonna write about the movie!! Not gonna share what I see after waiting for freaking 2 yrs 3 days for the Movie. Get your own freaking ticket!!! But I can tell you something.. the movie is pretty C-O-L-O-R-F-U-L and awesome sense of taste!

Yup finally I knew the ending to season 6! So me and my girl-friend decided to get a drink, when she say drink it literally means a drink having alcohol and not kopi at starbucks when I was gonna work the next day at 8am!! So i had like Long Island Tea and my favourite Malibu Pineapple (I still haven't forgive Mojo at Jln. Padugan, Kch for not having Malibu) Anyways so were just hanging and observing the drunken Brits over at Spice Bar, Millennium Square... So what do I see? I spy with my little small chinese eyes.. that every one that works there are probably related including the Dj.. which by the way plays good music compared to some Dj (yes u Mr.Dj at Revolution). And what do I see next? A guy who I swear looks exactly like Charlotte York husband.. He was dancing infront of a girl who clearly isn't in her own right mind. And the next thing you know.. he flashed his totally disgusting bum not only at the girl but literally to the entire people there. YEwwww...

Just as I was turning my head over to another corner, I see 2 guys noo make it 3 guys who I can tell are totally as straight as it can get with a stick. But the weird think with alcohol is that it clearly can make u do some pretty crazy stuff which you would regret the next day looking at your friend's facebook photo of that night. So you wouldn't believe it, 2 guys were literally choking each other with their tongues!! Yeww.. by the way I'm not against gay people, I think when you see 2 actual gays who really kiss isn't as disgusting as 2 straight guys kissing under the influence of alcohol... For once its acceptable to see girls doing the same thing but not guys. By the way how would I know if they are not gay? They are just to Straight. The guy then moved on to the next guy and kissed him who literally had his girlfriend in his arms.. I can tell if a guy is gay.. I had personal tutor lesson from my gay friend.

The night sure was getting better until I saw a guy humping the wall after checking out a waitress bum and then did the booty shaking dance.. yewwwww!!!!

NIGHTMARES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: