Thursday 17 April 2008

every womens needs....

Never in my life have i experienced such wonderful soft silky smooth hair! I mean literally i love my new hair. Not because I went for a new haircut or some posh expensive hair treatment or anything like that. But my hair just felt soft bouncy full of life~~ especially when you can categorize me hair as horse hair with all the bleaching and colouring and straightening.

Wooo I'm so excited!! Let me introduce to you Charles Worthington SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER! I mean the shampoo itself without the conditioner gives my hair a soft texture already. I'm always having this problem that each time i tie my hair up and if i would to let it down it gives my hair this folding line which really annoys me as i need to straighten it and which inevitably destroy what was already known as horse hair. But with
Charles Worthington, there is no need for straightening anymore! Yup its that good!! :D and its smells delicious like i can almost eat my own hair~


Charles W. Vs. TRE Semme shampoo challenge

Though it maybe considered a little pricey compared to other brands like TRESemme (known to be saloon professional shampoo at a affordable price - less then GBP2). If your willing to spend on saloon shampoo your better off getting
Charles Worthington. Beats all the saloon shampoo out there even Schwarzkopf. Trust me its worth the money to get this baby!! (it cost less then GBP5 approximately RM35 - see its cheap right :x) 5 thumbs up (that includes all my little toe on my feet) for this shampoo.. really live up to its name "FRIZZ SMOOTHING". By the way beware of imitation (the cover is a flip type and not like the original press type)

Okey moving on to the next product, I personally think every lady out there needs a good makeup remover. Yes I'm talking about removing those waterproof mascara without removing your eyelashes with it at the same time. Well again I've tried a few makeup removers and i still think those makeup removers which has oil it in is still the best compared to the liquid only type in general. Liquid type doesn't really remove makeup easily without some hard rubbing. (drum roll please) Introducing L'oreal De-Maq Expert absolute eye and lip makeup remover!~ Its absolutely amazing!! and you can use it even with contact lens on! Though it may cost around GBP 5 - 6 but its the most amazing thing ever invented after telephone and Charles Worthington shampoo of cause! :P Anyway its great and I'm about to finish my second bottle~~ and you know whats the best thing it doesn't leave your skin/face oily~ that means you can hit bed after a late night without washing your face (yes i know its disgusting but would you have the strength to do so when your pissed drunk??!)


L'oreal miracle makeup remover oh ya don't get those that comes in a tube or gel type its doesn't work as great as this one.

And one more thing, before i finish off today blogging. Are you experiencing dry hands due to the weather (like the crazy weather in Leeds) or maybe you just want to your loved ones to hold a baby soft hands. Then you should just forget Johnson&Johnson baby lotion. Instead try Nivea Soft intensive moisturising cream which contains Jojoba oil and vitamin E. It gives fast result with just one application. And the best part is not only can you use it on your hand, you can use it on your face body and anywhere else that need that extra boost of softness (even your butt cheeks~! jk). p.s: Don't ever try buying Superdrug Hand Therapy. Its crap and it stinks after awhile of not using it.. doesn't do anything to your dry hands except making it smell awful...


Superdrug vs. Nivea Soft


No comments: