Sunday 27 April 2008

nellie's fat chef vs. skinny chef theory

Favorite quote of mine: I live to eat and not eat to live.

I ponder sometimes why girls suffer so much just to achieve that impossible size zero? To the point where they get anorexic or having ED. Could we blame it on those fashion mags or simply peer pressure or maybe TOP MODEL show like the ever so famous ANTM. By the way I love this show by Tyra just purely based on the curiosity who is going to win at the end and to see if my guess was right. Don't get me wrong I don't want to be a size ZERO!? Achieving size 8 is almost impossible for me, what to say SIZE ZERO! (Back in school days we were all trying to avoid the ZERO in our makes and now its a TREND to be ZERO. Overall I think curvier* girls are sexier especially in BED. I mean imagine not having the "cushion support" its like sitting in a car without suspension going over road bumps!!

WARNING: IF YOU PUKE AT THE SIGHT OF FOOD PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER!!

So why can't girls just enjoy F-O-O-D! I'm sure eating a big FAT juicy CHEESE BEEF BURGER is less painful than having gastric! Am I right?

Any how my entry for today is about CHEF. Yes they cook luscious delicious scrumptious F-O-O-D that we all need in our daily lifes. While having a very delicious rich creamy white sauce Salmon Penne Pasta and a French apple tart with creme Anglaise, I remember a long time ago someone told me that great Chef only comes in two sizes, either skinny ones or really (how should I put it nicely) not so skinny ones :P

And I though that was just a joke. Till it hit me that great Chef really do come in two sizes. Although occasionally there are really hunky ones but you wouldn't look at them the same way would you? (fantasies flying across the kitchen I would say).

So I came up with this theory (yes while having my 2 course meal) whats the reason behind the theory that great chef only comes in two sizes and what makes them better then normal size chefs.

Fat Chef basically creates amazing food through their taste buds. Each time tasting the food and improving it hence the extra extra extra pounds they put on.

Skinny Chef are just plain arrogant. They know what goes well with what and they are confident that the food will taste good without lifting a spoon.

Favorite Chef Quote: Food around the kitchen may have created Fat Chefs but its the Skinny Chef that creates the food around the kitchen

No comments: