Thursday 24 April 2008

fancy earning some real fast cash?!

So everyone hears a lot of fast cash scheme and most of them are like fake or tho some may be real but uses the pyramids methods, where we normal people usually somehow ends up at the bottom of the pyramids and anticipating every month for that $$$ as promised by our "up stairs" to appear on our bank statement. But only to be disappointed. So I'm gonna start my own "blogging company" which is basically something like eBay (everyone knows how eBay works, right") with a mix of earning quick cash scheme as well. And no pyramids or rectangular monkey business in my business. And the good thing about my company is that I pay you (yes you reading this) to bid. This is where you earn fast cash, understand so far? But there are certain conditions tho, which you must first make sure before participating. And the rest is just you laughing your way to the bank...

Conditions:-
1) You are not residing in Kelso Gardens or Belle Vue Road
2) If you already knew about my plans for this company, your not eligible to participate
3) You must be at least 18 because you need to own a debit/credit card
4) For those who are unfortunately under 18 must get their parents permission first but make sure your parents own a credit/debit card

And yes we (I mean I) accepts



and even cash...

Now here's how it goes, I let you guys bid $$$ on certain objects which I will auction later and even let you name the $$$$ on items that are I ask you guess provided you got it right. All you need to do is place your bids in my chatter box called cozzecorner and your method of payment.
Its that simple. Whatever you do I PAY U!! the price you bid on this items.

Still following me??! If yes (please scroll down), if no (please press ALT+ F4)

ITEM No.1:


This is our very fresh raspberry grown from UK which if bought from Morrisons cost GBP1.92. Its sweet and if you put one in your mouth those little berries will tickle your taste buds and send you to heaven. Better then any "high" there is in this world.
Bidding starts from GBP 0.01


ITEM No.2:


Peppers peppers, they come in all sorts of colours, red yellow green you name it. They are great when eaten raw or mixed in salads. Now these peppers are not ordinary peppers though they can be bought from Morrisons at GBP 1.29. These peppers are special particularly to remind you of things and educate people. Now look carefully at the green pepper, it has a stem which is obviously normal, but i would like to call it a dick and those little abnormal peppers next to the stem is what I would call balls of the peppers. Now imagine the red pepper as a hot sexy female and you know what I'm going to say next vagina peppers since it obviously doesn't have a stem. This would be a cute deco for your bedroom to remind you to always use protection if not things might get really ugly like that red pepper.
Bidding starts at GBP 0.50 for both

ITEM No. 3


Now this may look like a meteor from planet Krypton but I can tell for sure that this is not a meteor rock. So if you can tell me what this mysterious Item No. 3 is and think how much its worth, I will personally pay you the price you mentioned when you get it right.
Guesses starts at GBP 0.10

here a hint : save the image in your comp and enlarge it to see clearly what it is.


$$$ Let The Bidding Begins! and May The Richest Win!! $$$

Closing Date: April 31, 2008

No comments: