Tuesday 6 May 2008

torn between two places...

gosh... time definitely running out. Woke up abruptly this morning or should I say this afternoon because the thought of me only having about 6 months left really kills my sleep. If it wasn't I would be asleep till 7pm at least. The last few days wasn't productive at all. Though I promised myself I would send in some job application but as usual till now I'm still here writing away entries into my blog when I should be filling up online application form. Sighhzz.

I'm really stressed out. I'm not even sure if I really fancy working in the UK. First of all, I'm lonely over here even though I have friends but its so different. Imagine ALL the friends I miss!! Huge sighhzz. And the people here are not willing to hire me especially when I need to be sponsored when my visa expires. Kinda stinks. The only reason I could think of actually working here is the M-O-N-E-Y, same digit as what I would be earning back in Msia but lower living expenses over here. Yes I will be earning in pounds and with a few months of saving up I could own a second hand Mini Cooper. That's the only thing that is holding me back from packing my bags and flying back to Msia this very moment.

Right so what if I go back to Msia? Definately earning would be harder unless of cause I can get a job in Kch and live with my parents. If I could get a job at KL, I would be barely living.
On the bright side, I wouldn't feel so lonely cause I believe Msia in general have a better night life compared to Leeds. And I miss looking at Malaysian Faces especially the good looking chinese lads *droolss*. Can't help blame it on the hormons! I know most girls would drool over the British lads like Hugh Grant and his sexy British accent (or maybe Mr.Bean lol) but hey once you see them everyday its nothing special anymore (okey I don't mean meeting up with celebrities everyday)

So what should I do?? Prepare to go home or refuse to leave UK even if it means being and illegal immigrant.

No comments: