Wednesday 7 May 2008

be aware...

Ohhh yesss finally summer is HERE!!! I love the SUN.. I will never complain ever again when I go back to Msia. Living through winter really makes you appreciate the sun. Though it may be only 20 degrees during noon but damn I sweat more then if I was back in Msia.. woohh pheww.

And guess what I got a new way to lose weight! No dieting is necessary. All you need is a magazine or newspaper rolled up next to you. So you must be wondering what the hell do u need a rolled up newpapers for and how the hell would it help you lose weight?! With this weather your bound to open up a little window in your room right. And whats the most annoying thing you get during spring where all the colourful flower full of nectar blooms?........yess the every so annoying WASPS, BEES, and FLIES. Yes irritating pests after mosquito.

This afternoon itself I got 2 little friends who came to visit me in a short intervals of 10 mins between each other and my window wasn't even open!!! Wasn't I tired? First was a HUGE fly, so annoying with his pop out netting eyes. Took me some workout like climbing up and down my bed and jumping trying to hit it at the corner of the ceiling goshh. So I manage to get rid of it by opening up a wider window and drew it out of my room with my rolled up Boots magazine. So that was settled.

Then Mr. Fly's cousin Mr. Wasp came to visit me.. Oh he sure was dangerous. Took out my Glamour magazine and rolled it up quickly! Mr. Wasp like it rough and hard if you know what I mean :) So ya after our private session he was flat out! and I threw him out of the window. Goodbye Mr. Wasp. I will send my condolence to your wife :x

I'm pretty sure, there is more to come. Bring it ON!!

Anyway talking about spring and summer, I would advice you ladies and metrosexual men out there, do not use any sweet smelling sun tanning lotion or perfume when your going out this summer. Unless of cause you think having small swollen bumps is the new must have trend. Oh ya not forgetting your bath soap. Remember no flower based smelling ones. With all the bees and wasps getting high, they might not know the difference between a flower and you.

"Got to say bye bye to my Summer Love.. Wooo.. cause my heart belongs to my Summer Love... Summer Love(2x) Wooo... I'm still dreaming of ....." - Skoop on People (Album: HappyPeople)

How ironic that when I was writing this blog this Song came up on my iTunes. ohh Summer Lovee

No comments: