Monday 11 February 2008

again and again

Countless of time have I tried to blog.. again n again I failed to keep the blog alive.. this would be like my 3rd attempt.. lets cross fingers this time I actually finish doing something i started..
Here are 5 crappy reasons why I'm starting to blog again:

1. I've got too much time to spare (should be doing something more useful like looking for jobs)
2. My life has a meaning to it now (not that I'm pregnant or anything - touch wood choi)
3. Leaving in the UK is bloody boring (so don't think coming to the UK to study is a fun thing unless u can stand not going out after 5pm)
4. I need to keep in touch with writing proper English (how crap is that)
5. I need people apart from my friends to witness my life

Anyhow I do look forward in writing good entries and not just ranting about my boring life in Leeds :D

No comments: