Tuesday 19 February 2008

Or maybe...

Recently.. I have been feeling depressed and void. What I need is some motivation in LIFE, a reason to continue in this game called L-i-F-e. Even though there are things that I need to do and I know I need to get it done I can't seem to drive myself towards it; like getting a JOB! (i can hear all the echo of my friends nagging at me).. maybe its because I'm feeling I'm not ready to take the responsibility, afraid to grow up, afraid to actually WORK! not just some sort of part time work but WORK WORK! the real deal! or maybe its just the winter, making everyone depressed, sad and lazy. Or maybe for once God existed for a reason.. to keep people having faith, hope n "something" to believe and rely on! To be honest I actually think I've drifted apart from God.. I've always doubted God in some ways, I guess not going to church for almost 3 yrs (probably the most twice a year) has taken its toll on me. Any how I hate this "feeling" I'm feeling now...
A cig before I sleep and hope for the best tomorrow.. sigh

No comments: